Joanne's First Law
Spend Less "Oh Shit" Time
Joanne's first law states that one needs to spend less time saying "oh shit" as that only wastes time. Stop saying "Oh shit I have to do my BE stuff. Oh shit I also have to complete my Fides stuff. Oh shit what about Chorale and lectors and what else? Oh shit I cant even remember!" All those time spent stressing about what needs to be done, could have been used effectively to get things done.
If you cannot handle so many things on your head, then do it one at a time. Think BE BE BE until you are done then go fides fides fides. Dont think a little BE a little Fides. You are just going to get yourself confused. The best part is, you don't need to set a time to get these done. Do it on the bus, in the toilet or snippets of moments during the day.
Now isn't that smarter (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home