Good things come at ONE GO!
I was so excited at voice lesson on thus. Mr Kuek gave me 4 performance cert songs to sing! He mentioned that I should take it during the nov/dec exam period. Oh my. Sounds so soon! I can foresee that the term is going to be busy with Fides BE and my studies. I’m not sure if I can cope with it. Mr Kuek did make practical sense when he advised that these exams should be cleared as quickly as possible since the exam price can only rise and a cert would give credibility to my portfolio. Well, we’ll see how.
That same Tuesday afternoon, Shi Hui, Jian Hao, Jia Ling and I went to Top 1, opposite Bugis Junction, for a Karaoke session. The 3 of them sounded like a professional recording. I felt so embarrassed singing with them. Obviously I was the only one singing English songs and even so, I only knew the choruses of the songs haha! The Chinese songs have really nice tunes! I cannot comment on the lyrics haha! Ching ching chong chong. I was struggling to read even the simple words. Sorry Wang Lao Shi!
I had the sole intention of going down to Church to discuss the Cambodia trip with Borah but once I got there… haha! She was facilitating Ben’s confirmation class’ camp. Very soon I found myself playing crazily with the kids and even decided I should stay on to help out. I entertained them through the night while the rest of the facilitators were either playing bridge or sleeping. The surname calling game was hilarious! A bunch of 10 people shouting “TAN!”, “LEE” or even “The the the!” It was quite nonsense but fun (: They were so addicted to polar bear. I carried a blank face throughout all the rounds and when it came to my turn to be the murderer, I fooled all of them haha! We then played cards till 5am before I announced my departure from the gambling den. I took a 3 hour nap WITH MY CONTACTS ON before waking up to make breakfast. I love to facilitate confirmation camps (:
Vincent’s POP was so fun! 5 of us went with only 2 tickets haha! We waited for some time before the marching in of the 4 companies. When “Jaguar!” was amplified over the system, a lukewarm round of applause emerged from the supporters over at the J sector. My sisters and I had this unspoken agreement and when “Kestral!” resounded, we cat-called and clapped like nobody’s business. So typical of the Luos. Then during the march past, I spotted Vincent grinning at us but Teresa and Joanne did not. So they started randomly shouting “Vincent! Vincent!” haha! I was laughing hysterically at the BMTC RRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRR. I must say, this was the most entertaining parade that I have ever attended. Good job boys! I feel so proud that my brother has graduated from bmt and I’m sure he feels that way too.
Finally had some exercise this morning. Ran the 4.8KM cross country route with Vincent. I almost died running by his side. I learnt something today; that if you move your hands faster while jogging, you jog faster haha! How cool!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home