CelloVoice

Friday, 6 June 2008

The uncontactable period

It has been a while since I've sat down to blog. I have not been checking my emails or going online frequently. It felt good dislodging myself from the virtual world. Felt uncontactable to the world when I went for confirmation 4 camp and when preparing for my exam. Felt quite good actually. Like time has stopped. Well, I guess I'm dealing with the consequence now of clearing emails and updating myself of what's going on haha!

Confirmation camp was good. I'm glad the kids enjoyed the camp (I always wondered why my teachers called me a kid when I was already in sec 4. Now I understand. They just seem like much younger children who need shepherding haha!). I must say I am quite impressed that most of them have a ministry that they are already attached to. Let me tell you, this is rare in QOP. Played +1 -1, +2 -1, +3 -2 through the night. It was so challenging keeping your mind awake at that time of the morning. All with the help of lemon biscuits and peach tea.

Voice exam HAHAHA! What can I say. I'm ecstatic! Took a PEEP at my scores haha! I love Gary Wilkinson (:

June's going to be exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home