Friday was alright
Cannot believe I'm finally writing another entry.
I actually had a couple of things that I wanted to blog about but lacked the time to do so and now, I cannot seem to recall what they were. haha!
I'm glad the week's over. Had MPW meeting today. We were discussing our reading about organisational power. As I was brinigng up points, I suddenly felt the philosophical Joanne subtly taking over me. It was a weird feeling, like as though I was hearing Joanne's words being amplified in my voice. Surely, this is the power of influence.
On a side note, Ben won this week's competition. HAHA! 4/5. 1/5 was legitimate btw. I had MPW, how was I supposed to come home early?! Anw, I only realised his intention behind initiating this casual competition when I was explaining to dad what Ben and I were laughing about at night. Call me slow but I'm really glad I realised it.
I should continue writing. It's a good habit, as with keeping an idea book. Inspired by Siying, I'm going to find a book to pen down random ideas. I actually thought of many things before but forget them very easily. You'll never know.
One day, my ideas will become a reality.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home