CelloVoice

Thursday, 22 May 2008

The house has been cleaned!

3 and a half hours! That is how long it takes to vacuum and mop the ENTIRE house. Time is not the only thing it takes. It takes strong arms, undying stamina, endurance for pain (My hands have blisters now and my back aches), sheer determintation and intelligence (:

As I type, I hear yelps from the kitchen. I'm really sorry, Holly. Just let my enjoy the fruits of my labour then I promise I will to let you into the house.

It's the longest work out that I have had in such a long time. This better pay off haha!

I had voice lesson this morning together with my exam pianist. It was average. I thought I could have done better with my songs. I really love all my songs! Perhaps slightly less for the German Lider. It's super difficult to sing Erlafsee especially when I have to cover the sound and grow. I prefer singing light and small like for Laudate Dominum and O Del Mio Dolce Ardor. It is a challenge! King David. Well I have to say I love to dramatise so that is MY SONG haha!

Exams are in a week and a half and I only realised today. It's on the Tues of the following week. I cant believe it. I have not really practised much of my aural or sight reading. I better go listen to that aural tape over and over again. Now where is it...

Oh... I do have something sad to write about... I lost sleep over it. Laid in bed contemplating, feeling the injustice of it all. One question just kept repeating itself in my head... HOW COULD MAN U HAVE WON?!?!

Seriously and objectively, Chelsea played better. They were pressing on man u the whole time, keeping up with their fiesty attack. The sad thing was that they kept missing. The goal post! Ah! Too high, too far left or right! Heartache! Missed opportunities! And of course... Kayu referees. It was SO OBVIOUS the referee was biased against the blues. It was really frustrating watching the match and the indignant faces of the blues. There were so many undeserved free kicks awarded to the manures all because they have money? Soccer can be so political. Spoils the game really.

I have to say it was such a waste that the blues didn't win the title. John Terry's penalty was such a waste. Van Der Sar had given Chelsea so many chances to score and similarly to John Terry but the POLE had to be an obstruction. That's why I never like penalty shoot outs. Firstly, I get irregular heartbeats and secondly, it's most probably a matter of chance. Oh well, John Terry is still a world-class defender and there will be more opportunities to come.

I'm not sulking or being a baby but if Manure had played better, I would have respected them and clapped for them when they won. Too bad I did not see that yesterday so they don't deserve a "Marie Respect".

Well I do have one small thing to gloat about: Ronaldo's useless penalty kick HAHAHAHAH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Can Bass 1 said...

I hope you didn't neglect your cello practice!

5 June 2008 at 4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home