Myriad
Tuesday
Went to Sam's house to play mahjong with Wei Kiat, Vincent (Fides), Sam and Siying. Wonderful! I had quite a good lead until the last game. Lost $3.20 Just like that! But it's ok. Managed to have a net win of $3.20 for myself haha! First time playing with money.
After that, I went to Vincent's house to play WII! Super super fun! Then we went to have supper with Shawn. Vincent and I were feeling adventurous so we ordered a GHEE tossai. HAHA! Put it in Vincent's words, it was "artery clogging".
Wednesday
I drove to NUS and back! First time in my life. I managed to not get lost on my way back alone. I have to say that, some drivers can be very indecisive and inconsiderate.
- Failure to signal when changing lane
- Changing lane without due care
- Speeding up when people are trying to overtake
- Slowing down when people are trying to overtake and then speeding up at the last minute
- Road hogging
And alot more... Just in case you were wondering, they happen to be MALE drivers haha!
Then I went to attend Acension Mass. Obviously my cantoring was a flop. Was learning the song only 10 mins before mass started. What a disappointment.
Practised King David with Angie after mass. Our chemistry is getting better and that is a good sign. I've calculated that if I want my distinction, I need the following marks AT THE LEAST:
Song 1 - 15/17
Song 2 - 14/17
Song 3 - 14/17
Song 4 - 14/17
Vaccai - 10/12
Sight singing - 10/10
Aural - 10/10
Total - 87
Big dream but nothing is impossible. I have started to read up on the baroque period to better understand the songs. Tomorrow i'll continue with Classical. It's interesting and Youtube makes learning more interactive. Thank you inventors of Youtube (:
I need 1 day to NUAH. Sit at home and sing, watch TV, eat and sleep. When will that day come?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home