CelloVoice

Thursday, 17 April 2008

Almost

OMG! It's almost over. 1 more dreaded paper but i feel liberated already.

Business Law exam was a drenched affair. It was raining cats and dogs outside and clever me did not bring an umbrella. I had no choice. Ran all the way from city hall to Admin building. Water was dripping off the tip of my fringe onto the desk. Had to wring my hair dry to prevent it from soiling my paper haha!

As for the paper, bye bye to 40%. Damn I was mentally stuck in the beginning. "Yay I know this case. I've read an equivalent case before but wait, what chapter is it from ah?" Even with an open book, I was lost for arguments. Spent so much time on biz law and forgot my stuff. What nonsense. Thank goodness for Negligence and Agency. Saved my butt.

Stats was much better than my screwed up mid term exam. When the examiner cried 'pens down!' I frantically circled 5 alphabets. That was as good as giving 15 marks back to Kwong Koon Shing.

AS was confusing. I was scribbling Ps and Qs, and Ss and Ms all over the paper. Arrows here arrows there. Scribble scribble. It was actually quite fun trying to dispel my counfusion by thinking analytically. I'm glad for AS. It's not that bad afterall. I'm going to miss my prof...

AND FINALLY!!!!!!! A new phone! Singtel has been calling me to ask whether I would like to renew my plan and upgrade my phone at the same time. I feel estatic knowing that I bought the most value for money phone, W910i ladies and gentlemen, you know the Sony Ericsson shaker phone, for a steal of $158. Its retail price is $798. HAHA! I feel like breaking into song now!

And it feels wonderful spending so much knowing you spent it well. To boot, I made the decision on my own. Just me and my POSB card. What an investment (:

Shake shake shake here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home