CelloVoice

Friday, 7 March 2008

handsome days!

Wa hoo.

Marie thanks for keeping the blog ALIVE. It has been 2 weeks and 5 of your posts since my last post.


This is one of my handsome days.

My hair cut’s nice. I hope.

I shaved. After two weeks.

Only thing, I have pimples. Couldn’t help it.

That’s why I had to post my picture.

Just for keepsake=)

Okay. this is uglier than I expected.

Brace yourselves.





I was in the bus the other day.

Thinking about random things.

Thought of what Borah told me about Bao—from Cambodia.

Sister Orphrini found Pao crying one day eating her food.

Simple fare. Rice, vegetables, minimal shreds of meat, in a soupy consistency.

(Translation)
Sister O: Why are you crying?
Pao: I am just overwhelmed. Here I am, having such good food, while my parents are in the village struggling to feed themselves. I feel so bad.

I was quite touched at the act of thinking of her parents in her time of joy. Her parents ought to be proud.


Today was fun. Jingru, Si Han, Xin en, I had a meal at seasons reasons.

Then it was off to chippy.

donut factory.

beard papas.

Andersons ice cream (where we met liwei).

I felt like a pig.

Great fun nonetheless.

Thanks for the company—but I was the only guy.


14 hours and counting.

Day of reckoning.

A Levels.

Panic attacks.


Vincent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home