CelloVoice

Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Lou Hei X3

I have been complaining throughout the whole of the chinese new year that I have not been able to lou hei. Thank goodness for the past three days. Lou Hei Lou Hei Lou Hei! 3 times in a row with extra fish, extra sauce, EXTRA POMELO. We put a whole pomelo into the plate for the 1st and 3rd days. For lou hei on day 2, I was tasked to peel the pomelo. So I decided eating one slice wont hurt and before I knew it, I finshed half of it on my own. Opps but the yu sheng still tasted good (:

Tyra says that we should cry out our grievances and not keep it in. It makes you feel better. A load off your shoulders. I so believe her. Watching people cry over not being able to meet expectations makes me frown. Expectations are most of the time, self created, and are all unnecessary stress. Why do we put so much expectations on ourselves? You know what? Just do your best. Dont care about what others think of you. As long as you have tried you hardest, that's enough. Really? Is that so? Easy to say. Easy to do?

Anw, AT LAST Chorale is starting. On 8th March! Finally! I've been waiting to sing in a big choir again. Watching NUS choir sing, I half wished I had accepted NUS business school haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home