CelloVoice

Sunday, 24 February 2008

Time

1. AS
a) Essay (Wk 9 Mon)
b) Homework (Wk 9 Mon)
c) Fallacies (Wk 10)

2. Stats
a) Assignment (Wk 9 Tues)
b) MID-TEMRS (Wk 9 Sat)

3. Business Law
a) MID-TERMS (Wk 9 Wed)

4. BGS
a) Corruption research (Wk 8)

5. SMUBE
a) Whacked TV Season 4 Episode 3 (Wk 8)
b) WAR BE outing (Wk 9)

6. Fides
a) Mid Term Retreat (Wk 8)

I want a super power, Hiro's powers! I'd be able to bend space and time and create for myself more time to do more things at one time. I dont mind Hermione's time turner as well so that I can go back to study more. Oh well, these are just fantasy solutions to my reality. I can get more time by sacrificing my rest time or unpluging from some of my existing commitments. Which ones? Man it's difficult. I'll see how. In the meantime I shall sturggle. But I definitely need my sleep and my playing time and my couch potato time!

Today I met a very cute girl, Valerie. She was sitting in front of me during mass and she said that she liked my wallet and handphone. According to her, she is 4 years old, her dad is 5 years old and her mum is 6 years old. I told her I was 4. HAHA! I love little kids. They are curious, innocent and very sincere. You don't have to read their words nor do you have to wonder whether they are putting on an act in front of you. They are the person they appear to be (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home