3 random laughters
Random 1
Vincent was sitting in front of the TV watching cartoon on Saturday morning. He was sitting on the floor, shirt off, a tilted head, 2 metres from the 33inch tv set, watching power rangers. It was like when he was in Primary School! Just that now he has muscles and hairy legs haha! Somethings never change.
Random 2
Today we went to Kallang's Coffee Bean to have lunch. My parents and sisters. Just before we left the place, Teresa was giggling and came up to me and asked "can I give you a hug?" That was super random! But before I could react, she threw me a hug and whispered "Look at mum's shoes" Crazy girl. What is she up to? When I glanced down, I saw the most funny scene. My mother's right foot had a blue high heel shoe while her left was slipped into Joanne's red low heel shoe. HAHAHA! And she didnt realise until after walking for about 3 metres. All of us were howling with laughter! Even my mum herself joined us HAHA! It was a good work out for the diaphragm!
Random 3
We were in the car the other day, reminiscing old times. My mother spent half the time trying to shut us up but we couldn't help it! It was just so funny!
Joanne: "Vincent, do you remember the popiah roll?"
Vincent: "Huh? What popiah roll?"
Joanne: "The time when you made us lie on the mattress with out arms at our sides and then you rolled us up in the mattress then sat on the mattress and started tickling us!"
RAHHAHAHA! And all of us started laughing!
Vincent: "I also remembered when Gong gong chased me all around the table cos Ben taught me how to say shut up. Then I went to him, hit his newspaper downwards, and shouted shut up! Then he was so angry! I was so scared!"
and the conversation went on haha! It's so fun talking about those days. The stupid things you do that you laugh at when your grow older...
All of you! Let's do stupid things together today!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home