CelloVoice

Thursday, 12 March 2009

Oh no. It feels funny writing something again. haha! I actually had alot of things to blog about. But now that it's all accumulated, it's kind of hard to start. So I decided I will just warm up first.

I read this inspirational quote book and here a few of them that struck me:

The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started
(Dawnson Trotman)

Do, or do no. There is no 'try'.
(Yoda)

If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, the qualitiy that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.
(Martin Luther King, Jr.)

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
(Aristotle Onassis)

Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you
(Jean-Paul Sartre)

I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think
(Rumi)


I miss doing alot of stuff. But I secretly am enjoying this quiet slow life too. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home