Reality check
I need an internship! 30 UBS applications just closed 2 minutes ago. Looks like I'm not meant to take up that internship. I need my resume and cover letter asap if I want to apply for anything at all.
Was talking to James in the car about exchange. Omg. Year 3 Sem 1 seems like the best choice. But when I told him I'm not ready to go. He was like "what's there to be ready or not about". Maybe it's just that I have not put much thought into it that's all. I'm toying with the idea of doing an overseas internship the following summer. Hmmm.. it's all so vague now. Maybe once I've done up my resume and career plan, everything would be a little more concrete. That's what ft is for haha!
On the more light hearted side, the marina barage is cool. Reading the write up and being fascinated by how the dam works, kind of makes me miss the sciences. I really miss bio, chem and even PHYSICS haha! Also, in the day, the view looks really serene and peaceful from the rooftop. I'm sure I can go there again. At night the next time haha! Maybe I'll get a different kind of inspiration!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home