CelloVoice

Monday, 22 September 2008

Sublimal Messaging

I'm so amused by the idea of sublimal messaging!

I have started a simple experiment to see if it works.

Firstly, I've identified a problem: I cant seem to remember what I read or what people say. SHIXUAN has aptly described me as a person with a fish's memory. (I dont even know if I remembered that correctly - I just found out I rmbed correctly) Anw, yes so this is my problem.

Secondly, I have to identify the different methods of improving my memory. But since this experiment is about sublimal messaging, I'll zoom into it straight!

And so I put my plan into action by whipping out my zig markers and writing on a piece of paper in block letters:

"I remember what I see, hear, do. Positive"

The positive word was just added because I realised, shit, what if I remember the negative stuff. So to safeguard myself should the sublimal messaging technique work, I would not be harbouring negative thoughts about people or situations haha!

So all I have to do is to put that magic paper in front of me when I'm studying, then heh heh heh... The more I look at it, the more I WILL remember what I study!

I hope it works haha!

My next phase of experiment is to record it in my mp3 player and listen to it on the bus. HAHA!

Gotcha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home