CelloVoice

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

A new chapter in life

Just a few months ago, I was nonchalant about entering the working world... Perhaps it was apprehension, fear or maybe, considering too many polar options. I was constantly putting myself in the shoes of every single job. "Yup I can do this. And that. That too! How about this? Why not?" and it goes on and on and on and on...

BUT! Things have changed! I'm excited to embark on a new journey. One that promises hardwork, challenges, fear, emotions... That sounds like life in general haha! Well it is. It's going to be my new life. No more safety net of being a student. I will be a full fledged working adult with full ownership and responsibilities. It sounds daunting isn't it. But it's a fact of life I am willing to embrace.

As the prologue ends, a new chapter in life unfolds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home