Results
Sometimes life can seem so unfair. People with good results have plenty of opportunities even in times of precarious job environments. They dont even try hard and land themselves a nice little job. Others try damn hard only to face with rejection and non replies. Sometimes it's frustrating. Results can't be everything can it? CEO of this company was a drop out. CEO of that company was from a neighbourhood school. See results aren't everything. I wonder what happened to all the school mates from that CEO's school. Did they become CEOs too? It's nice hearing all these rag to riches stories but in reality, I'm sure they're really rare.
It's not that I don't believe that people with less than impeccable results cannot reach their goals or be as successful as these people with good results, but sometimes, it's just seems so unfair that we are first judged based on the little alphabets or numbers on a piece of paper rather than who we are and what we believe in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home