Annoyed
Recently, I keep getting annoyed at the same few people. It's very annoying to feel like that. I find myself having an external locus of control for these situations and it's getting on my nerves.
People really have a large influence on my experiences. A friendly "Good morning" from the bus 14 driver left me smiling for a few hours. A wave from the aunty at 5 Coldstream Avenue infected me to smile at more people. A dedicated Biology teacher sparked my interest in bio and it showed up as my only 'A'. An A Math teacher who called me stupid in her sarcastic voice on not just 1 occasion gave me enough morale to scrap a D7 at the end of sec 3. People using a condescending tone to speak to me, and wants to be in control of everything though they can't handle it just makes me all so ANNOYED! Not for 1 week, 2 weeks or 3. Do the math.
I just don't like it when my annoyance turns into dislike and evolves slowly but surely into a superior attitude towards these people. Letting go is but on my lips though I'm not going to give in without a fight against my dark side haha! Perhaps a little more compassion will bring down my blood pressure!

1 Comments:
darling,
i can understand how you feel. it happens to me too ;( especially at work ;( i dislike my sup... 3 more weeks! (:
jj-
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home