CelloVoice

Sunday, 30 November 2008

A long saturday

Dividends will come out... must revise... revise... capital.. capital structures...

That was my dream last night. It was a horrible friday studying for Finance and I didn't even get a chance to have a good night's rest with lousy formulas and terms running through my mind.

Anw, the exam was a breeze. Ya right. I had half a mind of leaving the room an hour early since there was nothing else I could do to salvage the paper. I take solace in the fact that Sam's friend only completed 50% of the marks HAHA!

MPW wasnt that bad considering not having re read my readings. Thank goodness it was open book open lap top.

Anyway, I'm glad it's over. To the rest of you still having your exams, JIA YOU! BU YAO QI NEI!

Carolling was fun! I finally got to carol. Seriously, I wait all year round just to carol. We sounded so much better this year as compared to last year. I especially liked our ding dong merrily on high. Nicely paced and sounded good. It made me feel satisfied.

I loved the tenor rendition of Long Time Ago in Bethleham HAHA!

And I better start memorising my songs. I think I can finish Mate Saule, Hana and Leonardo tonight. So easy! (:

Before that I'm going for supper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home